Friday, June 10, 2011

Gone fishin'



... or should I say been fishin'. For the last 10 days I have been totally hooked (another pun but not funny) on the Spoonflower Fabric contest. It has been a positive experience for me and I have had loads of feedback about my design. People have been saying some very nice things and
I think I have made some new friends out there who think like me! Hopefully some of them might make it over here to my blog and I hope they might remain as followers hint, hint!
In the meantime, I have requested some swatches of my Hiding from the Fishermen design from Spoonflower, when they arrive my fabric will be up for sale, yipee.

The real winner of the Spoonflower contest is Cynthia Frenette who came out tops with the above design. Congratulations, if you would like to look at her Spoonflower account HERE, or her web site HERE, they are well worth a visit.

Well life is now back to normal after all that excitment, next week I have photos to take (if it stops raining?), real work to do (jobs that pay money), and Wedding Favours to do for "posh Gift Shop" in Turin, so all in all I'm going to be a very busy lass. If I have any free time I would like to post something here on my blog as I have lots of new projects on the go. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment