Monday, September 26, 2011

Ditsy Divine



Ditsy definition -
"A ditsy print is quite small in scale, and the design motifs are usually scattered or random rather than being ordered in a definable pattern like rows or stripes."
So I've learnt something again, Spoonflower is doing me loads of favours by making me get on and do things which before I would'nt have bothered about or thought to do.

My ditsy print has butterflies, "kind of" japanese flowers and leaves, and I've thrown a few hearts in because all the ditsy prints I looked up as reference were very pretty... so I made my design pretty as well. To see the repeat go to my shop on Spoonflower, hope you like it? Wish me good luck in the Ditsy Print Competion... well I must do better than 114th this time!

2 comments:

  1. you really dont know how many times i have tried to leave a comment here,but I really really wanted to say how pretty this Ditsy design is am sure you will be in the top ten with this one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great shame it wasn't excepted in the competition!

    ReplyDelete