Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snowman and friends



Only three days left and afraid to say I'm completely and utterly tired and fed up of "posh gift shop"! It happens every year, I start off full of good will and Christmas spirit. Then it sort of dwindles into a strained smile with a sigh of relief every evening when I can tick off another day on my calendar. I know it is because my feet are aching so much and my brain is in total confusion... can't wait until it is all over.

Our singing snowmen are almost sold out, there is only one left and I feel quite sorry for him. He is pictured here with friends (who I'm pleased to say "don't sing"). I hope he finds a buyer before we close our doors on Christmas eve, I can't bear to think of putting him back in his box until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment