Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sewing lessons



As part of the Do what you love - Surface Pattern Course, we are being encouraged to experiment with different ways of drawing and sketching... even with a sewing machine! I have been experimenting and "trying" to draw with mine... poor thing. In fact I kept the same tension and was very careful not to exaggerate, I did'nt want to break anything.
The result was a very enjoyable couple of hours, two pictures and lots of ideas to try out some other time.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I've come by from ABSPD, love these! Really great textures in that second one!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flowerlady... are you ok?

    Thanks Rebecca lovely to hear your comments.

    ... I am in a really good mood today :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi bot just had our usual look, always enjoy,

    ReplyDelete