Friday, January 18, 2013

Let's fly! bloghop... Thank you and news.


Hi everyone. I do hope you enjoyed the Let's fly! bloghop. 
It was a huge success and there was a great amount of super work for you to see whilst hopping about all over the world! Although the bloghop has officially finished you can still take ride on the merry-go-round. We clever ladies have relinked the bloghop so that it will remain forever on our blogs... well almost forever. Thanks to all of you who took time to visit the first time round. If you didn't have time then now you have no excuse!

It goes without saying that I am a very busy lady and to be honest I don't have as much time as I would like to do patterny things (VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!). At the moment I am working on a lovely freelance project creating five different 30 second animations which will go live on Youtube at the end of March. It is a whole new and exciting world for me and I am enjoying myself emormously... it also helps to pay the bills which my 'patterny' work isn't quite doing at the moment. So be patient and I will get back to you all with new work and projects as soon as possible. On Monday I will begin the week with a sneaky peek at a couple of patterns I have managed to create in my 'reduced' pattern making time. Also next week will see the return of Dream Designs... I will be showcasing a designer and their dream design and product. So things will be looking up, hope to see you then. x

1 comment:

  1. Exiting, keep us posted when the the animation is on youtube! -Cool!

    ReplyDelete